Become a Dessert Sponsor Today!Sharing can be sweet!
How You Can Help
We must turn to people who care about those who can’t always care for themselves. Many of the people we serve come to us – literally – with nothing but the clothes on their backs.
The No Tie Dinner & Dessert Party raises funds to help provide a home, food, community, services and an understanding of life for those living with HIV/AIDS. As a Dessert Sponsor, you help to make this event possible, thus impacting hundreds of lives supported by ASD.
AS A DESSERT UNDERWRITER, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Prepare 150, or more, bite-sized desserts for the event
- Bring at least one person from your business to promote your item on event night (optional)
- Provide any and all necessary serving equipment you will need at the event
- Provide any additional promotion items you wish to display (i.e. coupons, brochures, fliers, discount offers, business cards, etc.).
AS A DESSERT UNDERWRITER, YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Link on the website as a sponsor and suggested caterer for host dinners
- Opportunity to market your business in front of an estimated 2,000+ party guests
- Draped table with standard signage
- Opportunity to display company promotional materials at your table
- Special recognition of your company on event night
- Recognition on the event invitation
- Two complimentary tickets to the dessert party
- Invitations for you and your guest to the Sponsor & Host Appreciation Party