We would be honored to have you as a dessert underwriter for the No Tie Dinner & Dessert Party!
We must turn to people who care about those who can’t always care for themselves. Many of the people we serve come to us –
literally – with nothing but the clothes on their backs.
The No Tie Dinner & Dessert Party raises funds to help provide a home, food, community, services and an understanding of life for those living with HIV/AIDS. As a Dessert Sponsor, you help to make this event possible, thus impacting hundreds of lives supported by ASD.
AS A DESSERT UNDERWRITER, YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- - Link on the website as a sponsor and suggested caterer for host dinners
- - Opportunity to market your business in front of an estimated 2,000+ party guests
- - Draped table with standard signage
- - Opportunity to display company promotional materials at your table
- - Special recognition of your company on event night
- - Recognition on the event invitation
- - Two complimentary tickets to the dessert party
- - Invitations for you and your guest to the Sponsor & Host Appreciation Party
AS A DESSERT UNDERWRITER, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- - Prepare 300, or more, bite-sized desserts for the event
- - Bring at least one person from your business to promote your item on event night (optional)
- - Provide any and all necessary serving equipment you will need at the event
- - Provide any additional promotion items you wish to display (i.e. coupons, brochures, fliers, discount offers, business cards, etc.).
If you’re interested in participating as a dessert sponsor and need further information, please contact Sergio Delgado at 214-941-0523 ext. 105 or firstname.lastname@example.org