Host a Dinner Party for No Tie 2023!It's as easy as having dinner!
How Do Dinner Parties Work?
Over 750 people will gather at the Frontiers of Flight Museum on Saturday, May 20, 2023 for a night filled with entertainment, dancing, music, drinks and delightful desserts donated by some of Dallas’ finest caterers. But before that, they need dinner! That’s where you come in.
Every year, generous and fun people like you host dinner parties for your friends. Each dinner guest is asked to make a donation* to AIDS Services of Dallas. These funds help to provide housing and supportive services to ASD residents. The more guests you have, the more money you raise for ASD!
*NOTE: This donation does NOT cover your No Tie ticket, which must be purchased separately for $100.
What Happens After Dinner?
After you host your party, you and your guests are invited to the Frontiers of Flight Museum for desserts!
It’s As Easy as Having Dinner!
|THE APPETIZER||Please encourage your guests to pre-purchase their ticket(s) AND register on your host page at notiedinner.org (more details to come).|
|THE MAIN COURSE||Have a fabulous dinner party! Dress casual or have a wild or wacky theme.|
|AND OF COURSE, DESSERT!||Join people from all over Dallas for the BEST party in town at the Frontiers of Flight Museum!|
DINNER DO'S AND DON'TS!
- Download the flyer below for more info on how to register.
- Encourage all party guests to purchase a ticket to No Tie at https://NoTie2023.eventbrite.com, preferably before May 20th (although tickets will be available at the door).
- Clarify the costs of the party to your guests, whether you’ll be personally covering the costs, asking guests to pitch in, or everyone paying for their own meals.
- Separate the cost of your party from the cost of attending the No Tie party and ticket sales.
- Encourage your guests to donate directly on our website at https://www.notiedinner.org/donate/.
- Have fun and encourage comradery in the community!
- Attend the Dinner Host Happy Hour & Orientation on April 28th from 5-7 pm at Alexandre’s to ensure you have the right resources to support ASD.
- Buy tickets and resell them to dinner guests at higher prices.
- Request money for both your dinner party and No Tie ticket in one lump sum. This is misleading advertising as to the cost and donations associated with our event.
- Allow anyone whose name isn’t on the ticket to attend the No Tie event.
- Use our name and/or logo to collect money without donating the full amount to ASD.
An Important Update!
Dinners have changed this year! We are no longer providing hosts with unique links, nor asking dinner guests to tell us whose party they are attending. Please see flyer below for more information, and to sign up!