How Does It Work?
- Sign up as a host by March 14th.
- You and your choice of dinner companions purchase tickets at www.notiedinner.org/tickets
- Attend the Host Happy Hour:
- Pick up your No Tie Host gift
- Have all your hosting questions answered
- Host your Dinner on March 16th:
- All the details are up to you!
- Start as early as you want
- Host at your place or have a picnic in the park
- Serve Cocktails and Caviar or Corndogs and Cheetos
- Join us for Dessert, Drinks, and Doodads!
- Frontiers of Flight Museum at 7 pm
- Sample Desserts by some of Dallas’ Finest confectioners
- Sip your choice of beverage in the VIP or main floor bars
- Shop the silent auction for the things you always or never knew you just had to have
DINNER DO'S AND DON'TS!
- Encourage all party guests to purchase a ticket to No Tie at www.notiedinner.org/tickets, preferably before No Tie (although tickets will be available at the door).
- Clarify the costs of the party to your guests, whether you’ll be personally covering the costs, asking guests to pitch in, or everyone paying for their own meals.
- Separate the cost of your party from the cost of attending the No Tie party and ticket sales.
- Encourage your guests to donate directly on our website at https://www.notiedinner.org/donate/.
- Have fun and encourage comradery in the community!
- Buy tickets and resell them to dinner guests at higher prices.
- Request money for both your dinner party and No Tie ticket in one lump sum. This is misleading advertising as to the cost and donations associated with our event.
- Allow anyone whose name isn’t on the ticket to attend the No Tie event.
- Use our name and/or logo to collect money without donating the full amount to ASD.